Today I had some personal revelation, the Lord reprehending me for being sad for the mission ending. As eternal beings, it's natural that we're against endings, being that in this life, we use time for EVERYTHING. As a missionary, planning time, I understand this better, it's a part of life. But if something is coming to an end, it means that it's the Lord's will. It was through a prophet that God revealed the time of a mission to be one and a half or two years, and to be unhappy about this, is not to accept His will. Sometimes, if we're unhappy with something, we need to pray and seek how HE sees, again like I said week before, God's vision that is all comprehensive.
Also, God allows us to be sad, it's a part of life, and He cries with us, comforts us. But how light and darkness can't be in the same place, so happiness and sadness cannot. If we're being negative, we're forgetting all the good. I thought I had already learned all this with my friend Risa, but I guess that's why God repeats the word "remember" so many times in the scriptures.
Times up! But know how much I love you all, but even more how much I love this work, and Who it belongs to. I love life. I love my family. Thank you all! You're in my prayers!
Love,
Sister Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment